- Release Date:2021
- Developer:The Scholastics
- Publisher:The Scholastics
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i5-4570T 2.9 GHz / AMD Phenom II x4
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 6850
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
DescriptionFind your way through an adventure RPG set in a medieval, fantasy open-world, uncovering ancient secrets and unraveling the mystery of the hidden knights. Engage in a challenging skill-based game-play, each encounter being unique, breaking off from the old-school linear, simple click combat.
Control Wigmund's sword with gestures, your mouse becoming an extension of his weapon. It is really different from anything else that you've played and it might take practice before you can master it. That is not all, getting out of trouble with dodges and rolls is also required! No boss fight can be a simple stand-still hack & slash but an opportunity to prove your sword mastery. Tapping a single key or your mouse will not get you very far.
- Story: Discover a complex and intricate story through complex dialogues, dozens of book pages and side quests.
- Warrior furor: Unleash Wigmund's warrior furor, a warrior trance that initiates in the most vile circumstances.
- Allies: The task is too great for you to handle alone. Build your elite guerilla team of three and venture forth through unfathomable danger.
- Detailed equipment: In addition to standard equipment items various other character equipment pieces were added, like tomes, knee-guards and arm-guards. Invest the reagents and rewards you collect along the journey in upgrades.
- Special attacks: Crush your foes with devastating special attacks that will give you the upper hand in a battle.
- Preternatural skills: Unleash various upgradable preternatural abilities that will aid you in battle, either defensively or offensively.
- Specializations: You are not limited by classes. Develop your character in favor of speed, health, damage or preternatural abilities.
Gameplay Trailer Wigmund. The Return of the Hidden Knights