- Release Date:2020
- Developer:K148 Game Studio
- Publisher:K148 Game Studio
- Language:EN / Multi
System RequirementsCPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
DescriptionThe line is a narrative game with integrated puzzles.
In the near future, most of the land was flooded, due to the sudden rise of the seas, creating a social collapse.
A few survivors decided to try and take control again, so they organized themselves into small teams, called lines. These lines were planned for three people, a leader, a safety officer and a health worker. Their mission was to find survivors among the remains of the abandoned cities, prepare them and take them to the few areas where the water had not yet reached, to form communities.
At first everything went well, but with time, some lines disappeared without a trace, so a group of explorers was created, to try to recover the supplies of those old lines and try to find out what happened.
You are a scout, and your mission is to find out what happened to line 14.
- In order to move forward, you will need to find any part of the story, in those parts are the keys to solve the puzzles.
- Follow the path that led to line 14 until its disappearance, over six chapters.
- Overcome four highly difficult puzzles.
Gameplay Trailer The Line
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "HOODLUM" to the installed games directory