- Release Date:2019
- Developer:Sick Chicken Studios
- Publisher:Digital Tribe
- Language:EN / Multi
System RequirementsCPU: Pentium or higher
RAM: 64 MB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 320x240, 32-bit color, 700 Mhz
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionTondbert, loyal Guard to the Castle of Wrinklewood, is having a rough day. A little too much ale at the local pub, a lapse in judgement, and the next thing you know a hooded figure has slipped into the kingdom and kidnapped the princess -- an event that will have consequences well into the future.
A thousand years later, in a small orbital station, Agent Starborn is a member of a resistance group embarking on a last ditch effort to overthrow evil and take back the Earth -- a quest rooted in the depths of history.
Discover how these two playable characters' fates are intertwined and you might just save humanity in the process.
- A full stand-alone game spanning across two drastically different time zones – Past or future, choose your actions wisely. This is not a tale for the faint of heart.
- Full voice acting - Over 6000 lines of fully voiced dialogue.
- Hundreds of detailed animations – Be it the flicker of candlelight, leaves blowing in the wind or the jaws of a giant Wrinkleworm you can be sure those pixels will be pulling their weight.
- Bespoke music and sound – Guard Duty features over 30 unique musical compositions with hundreds of sound effects created in-house specifically for this project.
- Available on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Integrated 'to-do list' keeps track of current goals and objectives – Never lose sight of your goal, Guard Duty features a familiar RPG styled quest tracking system.
- Hand crafted pixel art – True to the era, Guard Duty is created in a juicy 320x240 resolution and styled like a real 90's point and click.
- Streamlined inventory and puzzle design – The feel of a classic, without all the faff. Puzzles are logical with an intuitive interface, Guard Duty features a modern mentality to game design whilst retaining a classic aesthetic.
Gameplay Trailer Guard Duty
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory