- Release Date:2021
- Developer:Explosm, Skeleton Crew Studios
- Publisher:Serenity Forge
- Language:EN / Multi7
System RequirementsCPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB or AMD Radeon R9 380 4GB
Free Disk Space: 3 GB
DescriptionYou are a weird, unpopular, ginger-headed orphan, and it’s time to save the world.
You play as Coop “Go Away, Weirdo” McCarthy and all you want to do is make the world a better place. The trouble is: Nobody likes you, school sucks, you can't find a prom date, everybody bullies you (including your teachers), and your attempts to help only make things worse. Will you escape high school alive? Who will love you? Do you even deserve love? Why is this game called Freakpocalypse? Find the answers to these questions and more by looking at, talking to, and touching everything within the C&H universe.
- Just like playing in a Cyanide & Happiness animated cartoon filled with dark humor
- The first game in the Freakpocalypse tragilogy (trilogy of tragedy) - an ongoing apocalyptic prom story!
- Fully voiced dialogue and a large cast of crazy freaks
- Interact with your favorite characters from the Cyanide & Happiness Universe including Ted Bear, Shark Dad, Señor Cleanfist, and more!
- An absurd amount of characters and objects to look at, touch, and talk to
- Cinematic cutscenes and a completely original soundtrack
- Unlockable costumes for you to find, wear, and embarrass yourself with
- Optional sidequests for special rewards and replayability
- Run OR walk - just like in real life!
- Achievements based on how good (or bad) you are at the game
- Secret ways to die!
- Brought to life thanks to 15,000 sexy geniuses on Kickstarter
- Experience life as an unpopular loser
Gameplay Trailer Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory