- Release Date:2021
- Developer:Tom Johnson
- Publisher:Slug Disco Studios
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionGrow and modify an ecosystem, with simulated evolution by natural selection creating the lifeforms that inhabit it. All the creatures in the trailer evolved on their own in the game. None were hand-edited!
Ecosystem isn't just a video game version of the laws of ecology with pre-made fish models. The simulation actually determines the creatures in the game: their bodies, how they swim, and how they think and behave. All the creatures in the trailer evolved on their own in the game; none were hand-edited!
- Virtual creatures evolve on their own to adapt to an environment you create
- Creatures' nervous systems evolve along with their bodies
- Movement is bound by the laws of fishics
- Play for thousands of hours and never see the same animal twice!
Gameplay Trailer Ecosystem