- Release Date:2020
- Developer:Dot Product Games
- Publisher:Dot Product Games
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i3 540 or AMD A6-3620 or higher
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Direct X 11.0 compliant video card with 4GB RAM (NVidia GeForce 980 or AMD Radeon 6850)
Free Disk Space: 2200 MB
DescriptionMarble Odyssey follows the journey of Odie, a marble lost on a chain of mysterious ocean islands. Thrust into a series of tests of dexterity, speed and quick thinking as he attempts to rescue himself and his kidnapped friends. Each of the Odyssey's initial 40 levels, offer a blend of treasure hunt, time trial, rescue mission and more. It's your challenge to navigate each levels goals, and achieve the perfect score.
- 40 Levels of action
- Each level needs a combination of speed, marble rescue and point collection to win.
- Some levels are guarded by Baddies, marbles warped to evil that will try and thwart your progress!
- Special powers allow your marble to Jump, Brake and Turbo speed.
- Pit yourself against a range of challenges, including perilous ledges, chasm spanning jumps and pinball table elements (Plus more!).
- Marble Skins can be achieved by rescuing your marble comrades, others can be bought. Try to collect them all across your adventures.
- Unique Marble skins, available from the Steam store, will allow you to expand your Marble collection and express your individuality.
- Future Level packs, will offer even more tests of dexterity, quick-thinking and speed.
Gameplay Trailer Marble Odyssey
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory