DescriptionFollow the fear of Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin and play the onset of a dark and chilling narrative adventure. Make decisions and affect the events that precede a macabre series of murders, allegedly related to devil worship and witchcraft.
You play with two fascinating characters, Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin, to unravel a captivating and branching story set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar.
Your actions and words affect the storylines you experience and the characters you meet in this dark place tormented by agony and sorrow.
- Dark psychological horror adventure set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar.
- Up to 3 hours of gameplay time.
- Glimpse of a vast and foreboding world to explore.
- Two fascinating playable characters, two captivating storylines.
- Decisions are fateful and affect the storylines.
- Mysterious and gripping branching plot.
- Hand-painted distinctive art style that fits the game’s mood.
- Fully voiced.
- Eerie original soundtrack.
Gameplay Trailer Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask