- Release Date:2021
- Developer:Mike T.
- Publisher:Mike T.
- Language:EN / Multi
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i5-9300H or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 or better
Free Disk Space: 10 GB
DescriptionThe game tells the story of a seriously ill writer suffering from memory lapses. The disease takes away his last memories. Having found himself waking up in an unfamiliar place, the writer realizes that he can't remember anything. Trying to make sense, the main character stumbles upon bright flashes. It helps understand his connection to this place. Exploring an abandoned settlement, the writer doesn’t feel alone and some mystic power is tracking him and trying to fight him back.
- Exciting story - The once flourishing place is withering over time and becoming abandoned. Who are you and why are you here? What ties you to these places? Recover your memories bit by bit to get to the truth.
- Unique atmosphere - Explore the abandoned mining settlement and discover the stories hiding under the cloak of time.
- Uncommon puzzles - The game puts you in unusual situations where you must solve the puzzle, based on natural cognitive human patterns.
Gameplay Trailer Where Wind Becomes Quiet
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory