DescriptionOutbreak: Endless Nightmares twists the series' survival horror gameplay by adding elements of roguelike gameplay. You'll need to explore, hunt for supplies, uncover clues, and fight your way through each anomaly – each consisting of semi-procedurally generated instances where both the environment, and the undead, are out to kill you!
Immediately after the events of Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles, you find yourself trapped within the remains of Arzt Memorial Hospital – the hub to organize your inventory and storage cache, level up your character, or just to take a breather before venturing back out into the chaos. There’s more to discover in the world besides murderous hordes of the undead – find the journals scattered about to learn more about the outbreak and ultimately where to find refuge! Don’t think death can save you – every time you die, you'll awake trapped in this nexus.
- Something Old, Something New: Outbreak’s signature classic survival gameplay mixed with roguelike elements.
- An Expanding World: Explore a massive, semi-procedurally generated world that expands as the game progresses! Talk to NPCs, visit shops, etc.
- Three Camera Angles: Choose a view that works for you – Fixed camera, over the shoulder, or first person.
- Photo Mode: Take beautiful pictures with the camera or use the photo mode to scan or anything dangerous nearby!
- Death Isn’t the End: Death returns you to the hub with most of your inventory intact, experience, and money.
- Semi-Procedurally Generated Dungeons: Revisit anomaly dungeons multiple times to find different traps, enemies, puzzles, challenges – and loot!
- Co-Op: Fight the nightmare with a friend in 2-player Split-Screen Co-Op.
- Character Options: Choose from 6 unique characters, each with their own backstory, stats, and ability loadouts.
- Crafting: Dismantle, repair, and upgrade weapons; build ammo through gunpowder; and combine healing items to create new formulas and more!
- Game Modes: Choose from 5 gameplay modes – Standard, Ironman, Randomizer, Lost Hope, and Easy Mode.
- Uncover the Story: Search through notes and logs to read more from Lydia’s journal and piece together the past and future of the outbreak.
- Late Game Content / New Game+: Face a randomly generated dungeon of extreme danger near the end of the game AND try multiple new game + modes after completing the story.
Gameplay Trailer Outbreak: Endless Nightmares
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DOGE" to the installed games directory