- Release Date:2020
- Developer:Handelabra Games Inc.
- Publisher:Handelabra Games Inc.
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: DX10, DX11, DX12 Capable
Free Disk Space: 300 MB
DescriptionSpirit Island is a cooperative settler-destruction strategy game designed by R. Eric Reuss and set in an alternate-history world around A.D. 1700. Players become different Spirits of the land, each with their own unique elemental powers, forced to defend their island home from colonizing Invaders spreading blight and destruction. Your Spirits work with the native Dahan to increase your power and drive the invading colonists from your island in this strategic area-control game.
In the most distant reaches of the world, magic still exists, embodied by spirits of the land, of the sky, and of every natural thing. As the great powers of Europe stretch their colonial empires further and further, they will inevitably lay claim to a place where spirits still hold power - and when they do, the land itself will fight back alongside the islanders who live there.
- Original dynamic music composed by Jean-Marc Giffin brings Spirit Island to life. Each Spirit has unique musical elements that wax and wane as the game progresses.
- 3D Textured maps bring a realistic look and isometric perspective to the Island.
- 3D Classic maps present the Island the way it looks on the tabletop.
- 2D Classic maps provide a simplified top-down option for all you number crunchers out there.
- Over 78,000 different potential game configurations to choose from.
- Play a solo game with 1 to 4 Spirits, pass & play with your friends, or play with friends using Steam Remote Play Together.
Gameplay Trailer Spirit Island