- Release Date:2021
- Developer:Olivier De Rop
- Publisher:Olivier De Rop
- Language:EN / FR
System RequirementsCPU: i5-8250U 1.60GHz (or equivalent)
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 620 (or equivalent)
Free Disk Space: 4 GB
DescriptionA little robot Nymo, fuelled by a great loss, becomes a pilgrim and decides to cross a wild world to find the meaning of life and death. He also has a mysterious goal : to avenge his father's death.
World - Ultreia is a mystical world populated by robots. Underneath the skin of the landscape are caves filled by huge creatures living in the darkness. The journey will take Nymo through the large and phantasmagoric city of Mount St-Troy, to space, and beyond.
Puzzles - Grid-based inventory, with three main actions : Use/Take, Talk and Speak to. Use your wit, the objects around you, and a bit of creativity, to solve many logical puzzles, adventure quests and brain-teasers.
Dialogues - Every robot has their own unique language, according to their functions and personality.
- Inspired by the sweet darkness of Grim Fandango and the ambiance of Machinarium
- About 5 - 6 hours to complete the game
- More than 50 locations to discover and explore
- Over 20 non-playable characters
- Over 1000 lines of dialogue
- Unique art and sound design
- A beautiful original soundtrack by Yann Latour
Gameplay Trailer Ultreia
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory