- Release Date:2019
- Developer:Kerberos Productions Inc.
- Publisher:Kerberos Productions Inc.
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-8350
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 2 GB / GTX 1050 2GB or AMD Radeon R9 270
Free Disk Space: 6 GB
DescriptionThe Pit: Infinity is a cooperative rpg with first-person-shooter controls and roguelike permadeath. It is meant to be played solo, or cooperatively with up to three friends together.
Players will take on the role of a Marine, Scout or Engineer character and enter the Pit, a high-tech dungeon in which diabolical experiments are performed on life forms gathered from all over the galaxy.
- Start as one of three unique Characters, each with different Attributes, Skills and Items!
- Explore procedurally generated hallways, rooms and biomes!
- Battle monsters and robots to gain experience and loot!
- Open locked doors and rifle through alien treasure troves, seeking supplies, ammunition and gear!
- Gain Levels to improve your Attributes and Skills!
- Collect components and craft new items to improve your chances of survival!
- Delve as deep into the Pit as you can, before you’re horribly killed! Each new floor becomes more challenging and progressively more difficult to beat.
Gameplay Trailer The Pit: Infinity
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory