DescriptionBackbone is a post-noir roleplaying detective adventure, in which you step into the shoes of raccoon private investigator, Howard Lotor, and explore dystopian Vancouver, BC, beautifully rendered in high resolution pixel art.
After years of small-time cases, lonely evenings, and just barely scraping by, Howard Lotor is swept into a job quite unlike any other before it. What starts as a menial case slowly unravels into something much darker, pitting Howard against the oppressive, systemic power hierarchies of the City itself.
- Post-noir dystopia
- Stunning visuals
- Make meaningful connections with a diverse cast of characters in pursuit of truth
- Explore both flourishing and decaying districts of a now walled-off Vancouver
- Uncover clues and collect evidence
- Solve puzzles and sneak around
- Be a raccoon
- Evocative and unforgettable soundtrack
Gameplay Trailer Backbone: Artifact Edition