- Release Date:2021
- Developer:Arc System Works
- Publisher:Arc System Works
- Language:EN / Multi9
System RequirementsCPU: AMD FX-4350, 4.2 GHz / Intel Core i5-3450, 3.10 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Radeon HD 6870, 1 GB / GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 1 GB
Free Disk Space: 20 GB
DescriptionDiscover the Smell of the Game with Guilty Gear -Strive-! Immerse yourself in new gameplay mechanics designed to be simple and welcoming for fighting game newcomers, yet deep and creative for veterans. Ride the Fire into a heavy metal inspired alternate future full of over-the-top action, style and fun! Blazing!
Guilty Gear -Strive- is the latest entry in the critically acclaimed Guilty Gear fighting game franchise. Created by Daisuke Ishiwatari and developed by Arc System Works, “Guilty Gear -Strive-“ upholds the series’ reputation for a high octane soundtrack, groundbreaking hybrid 2D/3D cell-shaded graphics and intense, rewarding gameplay.
- The fate of the universe will be determined… - Head into the final confrontation with That Man, the person responsible for all the destruction and damage to the world and and it's inhabitants. Join Sol Badguy, his rival Ky Kiske, and a total starting roster of 15 unique characters as they face the astonishing conclusion to a story 20 years in the making!
- A Sensory BLAST for Your Eyes and Ears - Rock out to the thrashing tracks laid down by series creator and music composer, Daisuke Ishiwatari! Bang your head and beat your opponent to the killer soundtrack while being blown away by the most stunning and dynamic 3D cell-shaded visuals produced to date!
- New Revolution in Fighting Games! - Guilty Gear -Strive- brings a number of new and innovative game play mechanics designed to allow players new to the series to quickly learn the fundamentals while maintaining the deep, creative gameplay Guilty Gear is praised for. New additions to the series such as a wall-breaking mechanic will allow for new and exciting approaches to battle.
Gameplay Trailer Guilty Gear -Strive-
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "FLT" to the installed games directory