- Release Date:2020
- Language:EN / Multi
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i5-2300 2,80 GHz, AMD FX 8120 3.1 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GT 630 / 650m, AMD Radeon HD6570 or equivalent
Free Disk Space: 3870 MB
DescriptionAshley: The Emptiness Inside is a third-person psychological horror game in which you explore the restaurant that burned down many years ago. This place keeps many dark secrets covered in ash. Learn the history of this mysterious place from its founding to the fire in which many people died. Hidden caches, secret passages and mysterious puzzles are waiting for you on the way. Look for information everywhere and you will find answers to your questions. Why the restaurant rose from the ashes? How did this happen? This you have to find out on your own.
You play as a girl named Ashley, trapped in the restaurant from her dream that turned into a nightmare. You see the walls approaching you, the dusk envelops the corners of rooms, and your heart beats more and more. The cozy place where you felt happy became quiet and empty. You hear the whistle of the cold wind instead of the visitors laughter, you see dim lamps instead of bright festive lights, you feel loneliness instead of joy and you smell death instead of the fresh dishes aromas.
Uncover the secrets of a mystical restaurant in atmospheric third-person horror game. Unfulfilled dreams and real nightmares waiting for you. For many years the grim restaurant has been keeping echoes of the passed holidays, the clink of broken glasses and the smiles of people whose bodies become ashes for long ago.
- meet face to face with the revived nightmares filling the hidden corners of this place
- find secret passages and explore the caches left here many years ago
- solve mysterious puzzles on your way to freedom
- use the equipment to find a way out of the circumstances
- try to distinguish truth from lies and reality from dream
Gameplay Trailer Ashley The Emptiness Inside
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "HOODLUM" to the installed games directory