DescriptionTiny Bunny is a non-linear horror visual novel. Those, who have heard the voice of the forest, are beyond help.
The story takes place in a quiet, unremarkable village lost among the Siberian forest. The protagonist, Anton, had recently moved there with his family and was almost immediately forced to witness and participate in a chain of unsettling events.
It's a place where children go missing. The police are powerless, search teams are combing out the forest, but they find no traces. Why, then, is Anton repeatedly coming across prints, bloodstains, and scraps of clothing? It almost feels like someone is putting up a show just for him.
- A fascinating horror story that will remain in your memory for a long time.
- Every choice you make affects the story.
- Stylish graphics made in black& white.
- Original scary soundtrack will pierce you to the bones.
- Disturbing, oppressive atmosphere.
- Horrifying secrets.
Gameplay Trailer Tiny Bunny