- Release Date:2020
- Developer:tinyDino Games
- Publisher:The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild
- Language:EN / Multi10
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Dual-Core Intel or AMD processor
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB) or equivalent
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionThe Ambassador: Fractured Timelines is a twin-stick fantasy shooter centered around the ability to stop time. You’ll play as Gregor, a newly recruited member of the Eternal Fellowship, and an Ambassador of Time. Just as you are learning to use your newfound powers, the Fellowship’s capital city is mysteriously destroyed! As one of the only remaining fellows, you must find those responsible and return Tamaris to its former glory.
- Fast paced, strategic combat designed to stretch your time-stopping abilities.
- A vast world composed of fortresses, tall mountains, dense forests, and the smoldering remains of Tamaris.
- An action-packed campaign spanning five unique environments, two timelines, and 55 levels.
- An armory of weapons, magic trinkets, and armor, all more unique than the last.
- 20 hidden journals containing the history of the realm.
- Tough as nails Horde Mode after completion of the campaign
- Multiple difficulty settings ranging from easy and accessible to head-smashing-into-desk mode!
Gameplay Trailer The Ambassador Fractured Timelines