DescriptionPlay the role of a corrupt politican fled from justice who has searched a place to hide himself in an área full of old and dark legends. A first person terror adventure that will take you to find the dawn of evil. Will you survive to the Blind Maid and being able of find out her terrible Origin?
- First Person Shooter - Use your weapons only when it is absolutely necessary, ammunition is very scarce. Fight only when you have no choice and run away when possible, this is the only way you will be able to resist until the end.
- Improve your skills - There are special potions that you can get from a millenarian ticket dispenser, which will give you access to different improvements, such as running longer without getting exhausted, shooting without aiming, running and shooting or carrying more objects.
- Crafting - Mix herbs and objects following the instructions of an old alchemist to create short-lived abilities and black magic to fight enemies.
- Enemies - The Chaos produced by The Origin has created cursed creatures.Some with the appearance of a tree, others created accidentally by the Alchemist and others spawned by evil, called Chimeras in the ancient texts.
- Varied and distorted settings - Sometimes you will have to deal with the abrupt changes of environment that The Origin is able to create to disturb your mind. Be careful when turning every corner.
- Several Endings and New Game + - You will have the opportunity to redeem or condemn your character to unlock the different endings. Continue playing in search of the different endings as you keep the acquired skills.
- Psychophonies - Use the protagonist's earphone (almost deaf in one ear) to hear voices and sounds from the afterlife and use them to your advantage.
- Puzzles - Solving puzzles will be an important part of the action, some will be truly complex but intuitive. A real challenge for the players.
Gameplay Trailer THE ORIGIN: Blind Maid
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DOGE" to the installed games directory