- Release Date:2021
- Developer:Wooden Monkeys
- Publisher:Alawar Premium, East2West Games
- Language:EN / Multi3
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 610 or equvalent
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionHack into crime scenes, look for evidence, analyze data, interrogate criminals, track suspects and deal with the consequences of your decisions. This is a dark and brutal detective story with a Black Mirror-esque atmosphere of digital dominance and the narrative structure of a US crime procedural.
- Song of Farca takes place in the near future, where technology isn't just part of everyday life – some things are now impossible without it. IT corporations gradually gain more and more influence, becoming a modern aristocracy that couldn't care less about the law or mere mortals. Criminal organizations are still trying to resist the powerful corporations, but even they understand that the city of Farca is entering a cyberpunk future. They know that their golden age is over.
- As private detective Isabella Song, you must navigate the city's disparate factions and investigate the most complex, seemingly unrelated cases with the help of gadgets, a small army of drones, and your intellect. Though Izy is under house arrest after a bar fight, that won’t stop her from doing her job. Getting online is no problem for a hacker, after all.
- You must uncover information through hacking, surveillance, and the internet, create an information cloud from leads and logically connect them to draw conclusions and apply them in dialogues.
- As the plot progresses, things get more complicated. The stakes get higher, and the various plot strands come together to form a single story. The choices you make in investigations have important consequences to the plot. Do you convict the suspect that all the evidence is pointing to or dig deeper? What collateral damage will you leave behind you?
Gameplay Trailer Song of Farca