DescriptionGet ready to experience the thrill of surfing as Bruce Brown intended in his iconic movie The Endless Summer. The film took you to exotic surf locations around the world, and now you can immerse yourself in a surf adventure with The Endless Summer - Search For Surf. Explore the islands, and discover new breaks, like the Endless Summer adventurers, and now you can participate, be the surfer, and ride the waves.
- Duck diving.
- Wave catching.
- Set waves.
- Physics based surfing.
- Open world – play on land too.
- Jet Skis used to explore/find other spots.
- Two Player split screen (Remote play through Steam service).
- Surf Contest Scored and Timed with two players at the same time.
- Game progression based on chatting with game surfers.
- Tailslides, off the lip schwacks, cutbacks, airs, and tube rides possible with simple controls.
- Controller support or keyboard and mouse.
- 3 toggled camera views, including sudo-first person.
- 18 breaks; long point breaks, barreling reef breaks, and shifty beach breaks.
- Secret spots and big wave breaks.
- Players ride different boards from fast fish shapes to pin tail mini guns.
- Surfing countries represented: US, Australia, Japan, Brazil.
Gameplay Trailer The Endless Summer - Search For Surf
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory