- Release Date:2020
- Developer:Streamline Games
- Publisher:Streamline Media Group
- Language:EN / Multi
System RequirementsCPU: Intel i3 – 4th Gen or AMD Phenom 2 X4 and Above
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 630/Radeon HD 6570
Free Disk Space: 4096 MB
DescriptionBake ‘n Switch is a local and online couch co-op and PvP party brawler for 2-4 players. You must sacrifice adorable living dough creatures to the Guardians of Dough! Merge, punch, and bake the Doughs before time runs out. Hey, it's a breadful task, but someone's gotta dough it!
- 100 co-op levels including PVP and Team v Team levels
- 7 Bun species with unique behaviors. Some useful, some troublesome.
- 6 Bakers with gameplay abilities. Fancy yielding a rolling pin or flash-fire baking on the spot?!
- 2 Worlds; the lush palms and sandy beaches of Tropic Toaster to the harsh and unforgiving terrain of Serradurra.
- 2 Multi-stage Boss fights, and 12 enemies to battle off.
- Unlockable costumes - get those max scores to collect enough stars to reveal new character costumes.
- Unlockable levels - master advanced maps and take on Stormy variants of your favorite levels.
Gameplay Trailer Bake 'n Switch
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "HOODLUM" to the installed games directory