- Release Date:2021
- Developer:Nemo Studios
- Publisher:Nemo Studios
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
DescriptionSurviving West takes you to a beautiful world with many things to do and locations to discover. A peaceful and calm start with focus on building and surviving. When you are ready you can explore the world and find its treasures. In Surviving West you decide.. but be prepared for everything.
- Modular Building - Be creative while building using one of the multiple building materials available.
- Wild animals and enemies - Scattered around the world you will find wild animals. Kill them for food and the potential of loot. But beware of other enemies lurking around.
- Farming - Ensure you never run out of food by planting and farming your own food supply.
- Single and Multiplayer Support - You can decide if you want to play with friends or solo. You can even start a public server for others to join.
- Character needs - Your character needs food and water to stay alive. Different food contains different nutrients. It's vital that you keep your Protein, Carbs, Fat and Vitamin levels high.
Gameplay Trailer Surviving West
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory