- Release Date:2021
- Developer:City From Naught Inc.
- Publisher:City From Naught Inc., Gamera Game, idealCat
- Language:EN / Multi7
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i5-6400
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 8 / 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850m 2GB Gddr5
Free Disk Space: 10 GB
DescriptionBecome an investigator in Keyword, a narrative thriller where you’ll depend on skills of logical deduction, hacking, and social engineering to solve challenging puzzles as the only means of finding your missing daughter. Play as Guo, a father with a complex past, who must use all the tools at his disposal to find his daughter, Sala.
- Set in the near-future of 2048 in a city inspired by Toronto, Keyword merges cyberpunk with traditional Chinese aesthetic, creating an eerie and immersive environment.
- Utilize binoculars to tap into your investigative side and uncover if people are who they say they are.
- Immersive soundtrack that mirrors the emotional tone of the gameplay by Seycara.
- Travel through time loops, changing your view on reality and evaluating if forgiveness is always possible.
- Reconsider the consequences and impact of sharing your data and information online.
- Gripping and thought-provoking narrative written by Future Science Fiction Master award-winning author, Jiangshan.
- Three difficulty modes that let you decide the level of challenge you’re willing to take on with a flexible hint system if you get stuck.
Gameplay Trailer Keyword: A Spider's Thread