- Release Date:2021
- Developer:Hexagon Sphere Games UG
- Publisher:Assemble Entertainment
- Language:EN / Multi8
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 3.2 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 (or equivalent), 2 GB video RAM
Free Disk Space: 3 GB
DescriptionSphere – Flying Cities is a sci-fi citybuilder which combines strategy, simulation, and survival elements in an extraordinary and immersive scenario. Rebuild and protect a society in a unique and hostile environment. Pay the price for your decisions and be prepared to lose everything.
- Build It and They Will Come: Erect a living, thriving city and maintain your ecosystem via resource management mastery and infrastructure supported by independent economic cycles.
- Do not Look Down: Ensure your anti-gravity device and its expanding deflector shield are always kept in tip-top shape, as an insufficient power supply will result in a quick demise.
- Send in the Robots: Utilize drones and other scout technologies in hazardous environments to construct buildings, harvest resources, and search for stranded survivors and rare materials in uncharted territories.
- A Scientist in Space: Research new technologies to improve the efficiency of every aspect of your city and withstand a plethora of (un)natural disasters like geomagnetic storms, asteroids, and poisonous clouds.
- A Delicate Ecosystem: The well-being of your people is crucial to the success of the mission. Carefully tend to the needs of your colonists by supplying food, healthcare, and shelter. But don’t forget, the survival of many may require the deaths of the few. Sacrifices are an inevitable imperative.
Gameplay Trailer Sphere - Flying Cities