- Release Date:2018
- Developer:Carlos Coronado
- Publisher:Carlos Coronado
- Language:EN / Multi12
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i3-2100 / AMD FX-6300
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 7950
Free Disk Space: 3 GB
DescriptionInfernium, a survival horror approach to Pac-Man. Dive in a non-linear beautiful portrait of hell, die in a prison without bars and overcome a brutal penitence.
Every little change you make in Infernium will remain like that forever. As a player you will have to be smart about harvesting (or not) Light, interacting with doors, barriers and elevators and even your death. Dying does not reset the world, it’s part of the experience. That’s why there will be consequences if you act careless with your deaths.
- Accesibility Matters. When making Infernium accesibility features have been taken into consideration for physically disabled, deaf and colorblind gamers.
- Main Campaign with +14h of average playtime
- All upcomming DLC will be free
- A brutal prison without bars, where the world is the real cell, full of enemies and traps that will make your path challenging.
- Agony-inducing environments and challenges.
- 17 interconnected non-linear levels.
- 6 Easy to use, hard to master player skills to find and improve.
- Diferent enemy kinds. Each one will require a diferent strategy/skill to overcome.
- Persistent world. Every little change you make in Infernium will remain like that forever.
- Robust, deep, Photomode included.
- New Game + Mode.
- 24 Achievements.
- Multiple Endings.
Gameplay Trailer Infernium