- Release Date:2021
- Developer:Piotr Kowalski
- Publisher:Piotr Kowalski
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
RAM: 6 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD7770 2GB
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
DescriptionProject Unirah is a third person shooter created by a single developer using Unreal Engine 4.
Player controls a highly advanced robot with an upgraded, non-standard AI matrix.
Fight your way through a factory setting, learn what happened and uncover the reason for your existence.
- Fight to survive: Use your equipped weapons to eliminate hostile robots
- Utilize the Gravity Gun to pass the traps and solve puzzles blocking your way
- Explore the factory and learn of the tragic events that have transpired
Gameplay Trailer Project Unirah
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "TiNYiSO" to the installed games directory