- Release Date:2020
- Developer:Queen Bee Games
- Publisher:Akupara Games
- Language:EN / Multi9
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i3
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionTranscend the material realm and assume your true form as Spinch, a hyper-agile organism consumed by the quest to rescue a litter of its missing offspring, in this side-scrolling, psychedelic platformer from the mind of award-winning Canadian cartoonist, Jesse Jacobs.
- Retro-styled visual wonderland with a psychedelic color explosion by award-winning Canadian cartoonist, Jesse Jacobs
- A fine-tuned platformer with tight controls to dash, dodge, and jump off surfaces to survive against neon spiders, massive rainbow worms, and bomb-dropping moondogs
- Plunge into the psychedelia of unique worlds ranging from neon plains, to experimental tanks, to frozen icelands, all the way to outerspace!
- Face off against kaleidoscopic bosses and shoot them down with your babies as ammunition
- Inviting and replayable for everyone; a speedrunning challenge for the insane
- Soundtrack by famed Canadian artist, James Kirkpatrick, featuring compositions written on modified Gameboys and circuit-bent, hand-made instruments.
Gameplay Trailer Spinch