- Release Date:2022
- Developer:The Pixel Hunt, IKO, ARTE France
- Publisher:ARTE France
- Language:EN / Multi5
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: SSE2 instruction set support
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: DX10 (shader model 4.0)
Free Disk Space: 1000 MB
DescriptionInua is a point & click narrative game where three protagonists roam the same places in the far North, decades apart. Explore each era, collect ideas, and influence their decisions to change the course of history.
- A fantasy tale based on incredible historical facts.
- An extraordinary story inspired by Inuit tales and legends, with support from Inuit writer Thomassie Mangiok and advisors Billy Gauthier and Monica Ittusardjuat.
- A game designed by the creators of Bury Me, My Love, and Vignettes, adapted from the original story by Nathalie Frassoni and Frédéric Bouvier, with the breathtaking artistic direction of Delphine Fourneau from the Klondike collective.
- A deep narrative experience of about 3 hours.
Gameplay Trailer Inua - A Story in Ice and Time