- Release Date:2013
- Developer:Blizzard Entertainment
- Publisher:Blizzard Entertainment
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (Updated with the latest Service Packs) with DirectX 9.0c
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
Free Disk Space: 14 GB
DescriptionStarCraft II continues the epic saga of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. These three distinct and powerful races clash once again in the fast-paced real-time strategy sequel to the legendary original, StarCraft. Legions of veteran, upgraded, and brand-new unit types do battle across the galaxy, as each faction struggles for survival. Featuring a unique single-player campaign that picks up where StarCraft: Brood War left off, StarCraft II presents a cast of new heroes and familiar faces in an edgy sci-fi story filled with adventure and intrigue. In addition, Blizzard again offers unparalleled online play through Battle.net, the company's world-renowned gaming service, with several enhancements and new features to make StarCraft II the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game. Features fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game. New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race. Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes. Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience.
Gameplay Trailer StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Burn or mount the image (You can use DaemonToolsLite) .
2. Install the game. When the game is installed in offline mode, a message will be displayed that you need to be online. Click the orange button to enter a media key: checknfo. If you have an internet connection enabled during setup, at the end of the setup, the autoupdate starts, close the autoupdate window.
3. Copy over the update files (ONLY "updates" dir and "update.bat" file) to the install dir and run update.bat.
4. Copy over the cracked content ("Battle.net", "Support", "Versions" directories and "StarCraft II.exe" file) to the install directory.
5. Play the game.