- Release Date:2014
- Developer:Sega Wow Overworks
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core2 Duo @ 2.0GHz (or equivalent)
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows Vista/Windows 7
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240 (or equivalen
Free Disk Space: 25 GB
DescriptionSet in a fictitious continent reminiscent of the 1930s, Valkyria Chronicles depicts Europa, divided and ruled by two super powers: the Empire and the Federation. The Empire has set its sights on invading the principality Gallia, which shares its borders with the two superpowers, in an attempt to secure an invaluable natural resource, Ragnite. Within this struggle a hero named Welkin, and his fellow soldiers of the Gallian Militia, ‘Squad 7’ are fighting back against the invasion and the Empire’s attempts to unify the continent under its power.
During the ensuing war, Squad 7 discovers that the Empire possesses a secret weapon, known as the “Valkyrur” – an ancient race with special powers thought to exist only in legends. With this new discovery, the fate of Gallia’s ability to defeat the Empire and save the lives of the Gallian citizens…
- “CANVAS” graphics engine: A unique engine that produces breath taking images that look like watercolour paintings in motion.
- “BLiTZ” tactical battle system: Experience strategic maneuvering of units combined with conventional RPG gameplay, all layered on top of the moment to moment action afforded by real-time controls as players command each squad member and tank in battle.
- Epic storyline: Players will immerse themselves in the epic struggle for freedom, as the fate of the world lies in the hands of Welkin and the members of the 7th platoon.
- Customisation: Over 100 customisable characters allow players to create a variety of platoons to suit each battle’s needs.
- Beautifully rendered battlefields: Players explore 30 different environments, using unique terrain features to gain advantages in battle.
Gameplay Trailer Valkyria Chronicles