- Release Date:2015
- Developer:Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher:Paradox Interactive
- Language:EN / Multi7
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 (only 64-bit)
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Free Disk Space: 14 GB
DescriptionPrepare to be enchanted by a world where the choices you make and the paths you choose shape your destiny. Obsidian Entertainment, the developer of Fallout: New Vegas™ and South Park: The Stick of Truth™, together with Paradox Interactive is proud to present Pillars of Eternity.
Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of a pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your own band of companions across a new fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries.
So gather your party, venture forth, and embrace adventure as you delve into a realm of wonder, nostalgia, and the excitement of classic RPGs with Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity!
- Play as any one of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike and Orlan.
- Utilize five core skills to overcome any situation: Stealth, Athletics, Lore, Mechanics and Survival.
- Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard.
- Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far reaching consequences.
- Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life.
Gameplay Trailer Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition