- Release Date:2017
- Language:EN / Multi8
System RequirementsCPU: AMD APU A6 3670K or Intel Core i3 2120 or newer architectures
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
Video Card: ATI/AMD Radeon HD 7770 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
Free Disk Space: 15 GB
DescriptionHusk is a down-to-earth survival-horror, about harm, pain and seeking forgiveness in Shivercliff, a town abandoned for unknown reasons.
A tribute to classical thrillers like Silent Hill or Twin Peaks.
It's 1995, you’re Matthew Palmer and you’ve just woken up after a train crash. There's nobody around you. Especially, there’s no trace of your wife and daughter.
The only sign indicating where you are says:
Welcome to Shiverclff.
- Down-to-earth storyline touching problems of violence and alcohol addiction
- Immersive narration
- 90's climate with a lot of references
- Inspired by titles like Silent Hill or Alan Wake
- Different locations of Shivercliff town and its surroundings
- Different types of monsters and boss fights
- Classical survival horror
- Dedicated soundtrack created by Arkadiusz Reikowski
- 4-5 hours of gameplay
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4
Gameplay Trailer Husk