- Release Date:2012
- Developer:Flying Squirrel Entertainment / TaleWorlds
- Publisher:Paradox Interactive
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or AMD 2.5 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows® XP, Vista, Windows 7
Video Card: Graphics card (128 MB+) (does not support integrated graphics card)
Free Disk Space: 1.2 GB
DescriptionNapoleonic Wars is a multiplayer DLC expansion pack for Mount & Blade: Warband featuring the final years of the French Empire’s struggle to remain the dominant power of Western Europe in the early 19th century.
Experience the thrill of Napoleonic warfare first hand - Take part in the invasion of Russia or fight the French at Waterloo from the front line! Side with one of the five supreme European powers from the era and choose from more than 330 unique units to play. Fight on battlefields across Europe in of one of the most accurate and detailed Napoleonic war games ever!
- Accurate early 19th century weapons, uniforms and environments
- Massive multiplayer battles with up to 200 players
- Five nations with more than 330 unique units to choose from
- A wide range of artillery pieces ranging from field cannons to mortars, capable of firing a variety of missiles such as canister, explosive shells and even rockets - all fully controllable by players
- Finely crafted game balance ensuring player skill is the hero of the battlefield, not the gun or the sword
- Construct barricades, dig trenches, and rig explosives with the multi-purpose Engineer class
- Special musician units with drums, fifes, bagpipes or trumpets, able to play historically accurate tunes; all recorded and played by award winning musicians
- Lead squads of soldiers against each other in the new commander battle mode
- More than 40 classical background music tracks
- Experience thrilling Naval battles on one of the games Frigates, Schooners or rowboat
- Destructible environments; players can use a range of artillery and explosives to destroy various buildings, bridges, walls and other structures.
- Wage war on more than 70 maps, ranging from the Russian steppe to the Spanish Peninsular.
Gameplay Trailer Mount and Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Install via setup in the directory "pirat"
How to Crack
1. Launch Napoleonic Wars Enhancement v5.1 in the official + pirat folder
2. Select the path to the game module (should look something like this: D (or any other drive): Mount & Blade - WarbandModulesNapoleonic Wars or D: steamSteamAppscommonMountBlade WarbandModulesNapoleonic Wars)
3. Install (can ask about the replacement of files)