DescriptionIn the unique world of this political simulator, you travel to Europe, 1932-1935, to become the party leader in one of the following countries: Germany, France, or England. You have a real chance to become the winner of WWII even before it begins...
You have to become the leader of a political party. Your key goal is not to allow your main competitors to win the elections. Did someone mention a national socialist as the chancellor? No way... Not on my watch! You are the one to choose measures, which will lead you to the cherished goal. Will you use only truly democratic ways and approaches? Will you rather go to the limit? Print newspapers, write articles about the competitors, send your promoters, summon assemblies of the party members, start protesting and implement legal doctrines. In addition, there are always methods on the fringes of the law... You can use such efficient things as ballot-rigging and political racketeering. In fact, you are the one to create the image of the party leader.
- 3 scenarios (Germany, France, and England)- 70 regions
- 29 fully-playable political parties of that period
- 30 types of doctrine, which can be easily implemented
- Edit, publish and distribute your own newspaper
- Summon assemblies of the party members
- Choose from 200 different deputy leaders of the party to hire and fire them
- Write up to 3 different styles of articles
Gameplay Trailer Evil Democracy 1932