- Release Date:2010
- Developer:Double Helix Games
- Publisher:Square Enix
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Pentium D 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 x2 1.8 GHz
RAM: 1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista/7)
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 7800 series graphics card or equivalent
Free Disk Space: 11 GB
DescriptionIn the year 2171, the world is a changed place. The countries have merged into rival super nations called U.C.S. and O.C.U. The human race started a massive push into space by building orbital elevators to set up surveillance satellites to watch over their adversaries. However, tension rises when a U.C.S. orbital elevator is destroyed by unknown forces. Dylan Ramsey, a young engineer, finds himself quickly caught in a swirl of destruction, conspiracies and crumbling alliances in a new war brewing between the O.C.U. and the U.C.S.
- Third-Person Shooter Action - Fast-paced action awaits as players battle enemies in the concrete mazes of cities, the frozen wastes of the Antarctic and a host of unique locations.
- Customization Options - Players can strategize their combat by choosing from dozens of weapons, shoulder attachments, and wanzer parts to build a war machine that suits their play style.
- Over-the-Top Visuals - Features breathtaking CG movies by Visual Works, the cutting-edge studio whose previous work includes cut scenes for the acclaimed FINAL FANTASY® series.
- Battle Skills - Gain a tactical advantage over an opponent by equipping your weapons with a wide variety of different skills such as a corrosive or piercing shot.
- E.D.G.E. System - Activate the E.D.G.E. system on your wanzer to enter a state of high-performance overdrive by boosting its power and slowing down enemies.
Gameplay Trailer Front Mission Evolved