- Release Date:2010
- Publisher:Electronic Arts
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 1.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent AMD CPU
RAM: 1 GB RAM for Windows XP / 2 GB RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7
OS: Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP1 / Windows 7
Video Card: 256 MB (with Pixel Shader 3.0 support)
Free Disk Space: 15 GB
DescriptionTwo years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
Just like in the previous game, what you say to the other characters matters a great deal. Fortunately, the conversation system has been improved. The camera now pans around characters as they talk to one another to evoke a dramatic, cinematic feel. Also, Shepard can interrupt the conversation when given the appropriate prompt, taking situations into new directions that could help or hinder the mission.
Shepard is more customizable than ever, letting you create your ideal lead character — gender, facial features, class, and of course, attitude. Once you embark on missions, you’ll be treated to an improved battle system that lets you target weak points and blast off your enemy’s limbs with a variety of weapons.
Set out to lead your team to victory… or die at the hands of The Collectors. Either path is possible in BioWare’s smash hit, Mass Effect 2. Which destiny will you choose?
- The second act of BioWare’s epic sci-fi trilogy continues the story of Commander Shepard and humanity’s first steps onto the galactic stage
- Success – or failure – depends heavily on the crew you assemble and their loyalty to you and the mission
- Stunning graphics and a refined dialog system will draw you into the story like never before
- Numerous improvements to the intense, third-person shooter combat
- Deep character customization options let you create your own vision of Commander Shepard
Gameplay Trailer Mass Effect 2