- Release Date:2012
- Developer:Remedy Entertainment
- Publisher:Remedy Entertainment
- Language:EN / Multi10
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Dual Core 2GHz Intel or 2.8GHz AMD
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP SP2
Video Card: DirectX 10 compatible with 512MB RAM
Free Disk Space: 8 GB
DescriptionIn this brand new standalone experience, Alan Wake fights the herald of darkness, the evil Mr. Scratch! A thrilling new storyline, hordes of creepy enemies, serious firepower and beautiful Arizona locations, combined with a fun and challenging new game mode make this a must for Alan Wake veterans, and the perfect jumping on point for new players!
- Play the full-fledged Story Mode: You’ll be on the edge of your seat as you fight to stop your murderous evil double to take back your life... and change reality itself!
- Fight till dawn arcade mode: In the action-packed Arcade Mode, you’ll need to master the Fight with Light mechanic to stay alive until dawn and beat your friends on the Leaderboards. Can you survive until sunrise?
- Face the darkness: Twisted and dangerous enemies stalk you in the shadows. Dispatch them with the powerful arsenal of weapons at your disposal.
Gameplay Trailer Alan Wake's American Nightmare