- Release Date:2016
- Publisher:Excalibur, Merge Games
- Language:EN / Multi8
System RequirementsCPU: Intel i3 2.6 or equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows Vista/7/8 (All OS must be 64 bit)
Video Card: Dedicated graphics with 1GB VRAM (DX11 compatible - Nvidia Geforce GTX 470/ATI Radeon 6900 series or greater)
Free Disk Space: 2700 MB
DescriptionCaptain eight highly detailed vessels and explore famous European ports including Dover, Rostock and the bay of Gibraltar. Larger vessels will break through the waves with tremendous force but smaller ships will rock back and forth creating a great experience as you try to combat realistic water physics.
Each ship handles differently, some with different controls to master while others may have a sharp difference in acceleration and speed. Every ship contains a highly detailed bridge for you to explore in first person mode.
Included is a detailed Mission editor which allows players to adjust wave height, create a selection of triggers and spawn AI ships. This game is a core product for the development team and will continue to be supported post launch with new updates and DLC.
- Eight ships with highly detailed bridges and
- Six ports to explore
- Mission editor
- Weather conditions include rain, sun and snow
- Realistic water physics
- 20 missions including some of which can take 40 – 60 minutes to complete
Gameplay Trailer European Ship Simulator Remastered
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory (with replace)