- Release Date:2009 - 2011
- Developer:TT Games
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel P4 2.24 GHz or AMD Athlon 64
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, or Windows 7
Video Card: 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 3.0 support; ATI Radeon X1300 / NVIDIA GeForce FX 5800 /Intel GMA 3-Series
Free Disk Space: 8 GB
DescriptionLEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (2009):
Kick Some Brick in I through VI
Play through all six Star Wars movies in one videogame! Adding new characters, new levels, new features and for the first time ever, the chance to build and battle your way through a fun Star Wars galaxy on your PC!
- New Gameplay Features with enhanced Force Powers, new power-ups and new Challenge Modes.
- Solve Puzzles through the use of creative thinking, teamwork and unique building situations.
- Over 120 playable characters, and new characters like Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass and more!
- Upgraded Character Customizer allowing millions of possibilities. With character parts from all 6 movies, create cross-Trilogy mash-up characters like Han Windu and Lando Amidala.
- Redesigned levels like the "Mos Espa Podrace" and "Gunship Cavalry" to take advantage of the the open vehicle gameplay of LEGO Star Wars II.
- Bonus levels and missions allow you to take 10 additional Bounty Hunter missions from Jabba the Hutt in the prequel trilogy.
- Two Player Local Co-Op lets friends and families play together.
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (2011):
The beloved and critically acclaimed LEGO Star Wars franchise is back. LEGO Star Wars III:The Clone Wars, combines the epic stories and iconic characters from the Star Wars universe and hit animated TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars with all new gameplay features.
Players will enjoy brand new game mechanics allowing them to create, control and explore in a galaxy far, far away like never before. Promising breathtaking visuals as well as new characters and levels, the game also features the signature tongue-in-cheek humor from the LEGO universe. With over 20 story-based missions and 40 bonus levels spanning the entire Clone Wars era, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will allow fans to explore endlessly and laugh their way through the Star Wars galaxy in the most humorous, accessible and action-packed LEGO game to date.
Gameplay Trailer LEGO Star Wars: Dilogy