- Release Date:2008 - 2011
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Pentium IV or AMD equivalent at 2.0 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 256 MB 3D DirectX 9 Compatible video card (not onboard) with Pixel Shader 1.1 support
Free Disk Space: 10 GB
DescriptionX3: Albion Prelude is the latest game in the X3 space game series. TRADE, FIGHT, BUILD, THINK in a living and breathing universe. A new plot and many additions to the open free-form gameplay.
A Bridge Between the Old and New X Universe
=X3: Albion Prelude plays in a time between the old and the new X Universe. It shows a universe in flux, and prepares players for things to come. The old X Universe is passing; a new X Universe is about to be created.
The X universe is undergoing a period of massive change. What started as a conflict of interest between the Earth and the races of the X Universe has now escalated into a full scale war. Play a part in a war scenario bigger than anything the X Universe has ever seen before!
X3: Terran Conflict
It is the year 2938. The long wished-for encounter of the X Universe and the Earth holds both joy and sorrow for the people. Despite flourishing trade, the clash of the diverse races, cultures and life forms creates new tensions, mistrust and open conflict that need to be overcome!
Experience the brilliant climax of the legendary X-Trilogy , and take your place in the history of the X Universe in X3: Terran Conflict!
- A new plot throws you into the power struggle between corporations at a time of war.
- More jobs and non-linear missions than ever before.
- More than 100 new spaceships, new ship classes and weapon systems.
- Re-designed user interface for comfortable control by mouse, keyboard and joystick.
- New Stock Exchange feature allows advanced investment strategies
- Improved UI introducing charts to visualize economic developments
Gameplay Trailer X3: Terran War Pack