- Release Date:2020
- Publisher:LunchHouse Software
- Language:EN / Multi6
System RequirementsCPU: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz or higher
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Video Card: 512 MB of memory or more. Requires support for Shader Model 2.
Free Disk Space: 15 GB
DescriptionSlip into the Standard Issue Biosuit as Myo Hyori, a gifted Korean teenage girl who must face the perils of the future. Survive many hazards, explore a seemingly endless metropolis and beyond as the world around you implodes and history marches towards its inevitable conclusion.
This is a cyberpunk inspired first person shooter with light environmental puzzles and a long, detailed singleplayer campaign focused on story and world building. G-String aims for an old school approach where there is minimal hand holding and your biosuit automatically keeps track of your health stats, ammunition count and armor condition.
You need supplies to heal yourself, replenish your ammo/armor but your suit automatically takes care of your lights, sprinting and breathing (open air and underwater). Your on-board neuro-enhancers, air filters and light sources automatically recharge using movement and/or sunlight.
Courtesy of Bortz Bioengineering your biosuit is very resilient but you do have to be careful: prolonged exposure to toxins will lead to fatal failure! You need to watch out for all sorts of environmental hazards, especially later on when the pace picks up considerably.
Your telekinetic/pyrokinetic abilities will be available from the start and throughout most of the game, they should be enough to make progress until there are more means of input available. Worthy to note that initially your night-vision will be disabled as your biosuit was damaged presumably in earlier lab experiments.
- LEARN about the troubled future of a space faring, shattered mankind.
- ESCAPE the ruthless, uncompromising powers governing Earth.
- SURVIVE acid rain, storms, a crumbling infrastructure and the omnipresent smog.
- EXPLORE many highly detailed maps with multiple routes and hidden secrets.
- PICK your fights; the more violent you are the more enemies you'll encounter.
- SOLVE environmental puzzles of varying complexity.
Gameplay Trailer G String
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Unzip the game to any place on your hard drive
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the games directory (with replace)
3. Run "launcher.exe" and Play