- Release Date:2018
- Developer:Among Giants
- Publisher:Among Giants
- Language:EN / POR
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i3
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows 7
Video Card: NVIDIA - GeForce GTX - 650
Free Disk Space: 11 GB
DescriptionDistortions is a story-driven musical journey through an unknown, imaginary world. Enter a surreal adventure guided by journal riddles – and piece together fragments of past memories to uncover your identity. Using a violin, play unique songs to alter environments and befriend strange creatures along the way.
- Use the power of music to shape in real time a stunning open world full of natural beauty and surreal environments.
- Experience a compelling story of perseverance, mystery, and memory.
- More than 15 hours of gameplay
- Learn to use 5 unique abilities to tame or control fearsome creatures.
- Enjoy multiple gameplay styles – from side-scrolling and open-world exploration to innovative modular gameplay that changes with the rhythm of the story.
- Learn 3 different ways to play your violin.
- Controller support is still experimental. If you have issues, please use keyboard and mouse.
A girl wakes up in an unknown and imaginary place where her past seems to have a physical presence and is made from echoes of distorted memories.The Distortions World is a place of unparalleled beauty filled with mountains, caves, and rivers. It’s a place where old friends still wonder, and where time seems to have stopped in face of an imminent collapse.
While she recovers her identity by reminiscing with the help of a strange masked man, she must decide what to leave behind to move on with her life.
The Girl then decides to explore this surreal and unknown place – soon finding a journal with a few annotations leading to a violin. With her music, the Girl gets to shape the world – creating extraordinary effects and changes. With each new piece of music, a new tool arises.
She must face the mysterious creatures that inhabit this puzzling world while solving the journal’s riddles. With the journal to show her the way, and the violin to open her path, the Girl embarks on a journey to her past – finding the memories that open the door to her future and discovering the enigma of existing in that place.
Gameplay Trailer Distortions