- Release Date:2022
- Developer:Tag of Joy
- Publisher:Thunderful Publishing, Headup
- Language:EN / Multi4
System RequirementsCPU: at least 1.6 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
Free Disk Space: 4 GB
DescriptionCrowns and Pawns, a modern-day point and click adventure. The game highlights the less explored history of Europe to the world of adventurers. Experience the legendary stories of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, bring to light the villainous branch of the KGB, solve puzzles and follow hints to reveal the secrets of the King who was never crowned.
The story follows a girl from Chicago, Milda, who unexpectedly receives an inheritance from her grandfather – a house in Lithuania. She sets off to Europe, but upon arrival she is threatened by an unknown man, demanding that she gives up her inheritance. Determined and intrigued, she explores the run-down house, discovering old documents and clues dating back to the 15th century. Before long, Milda gets dragged into a dangerous search for a long-lost mysterious relic...
- A blend of history and myths set in a modern world, featuring real life locations all around Europe.
- Crowns and Pawns is lead by the art director of the highly acclaimed fan-adventure Broken Sword 2.5.
- Classic point-and-click puzzles that involve finding items hidden in beautiful environments, creatively combining the contents of your inventory, interesting dialogue choices, and more!
- Beautiful hand painted art that comes to life with a touch of modern graphics features.
- A world that reacts to your decisions.
- Change the looks of the main character to solve puzzles (or for fun!).
- Fully voiced dialogue.
- Music written by the award winning composer Daniel Pharos (A New Beginning, Memoria, Blackguards).
Gameplay Trailer Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DOGE" to the installed games directory