- Release Date:2017
- Developer:Deck Nine
- Publisher:Square Enix
- Language:EN / Multi7
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i3-2100 (3.1GHz) or AMD Phenom X4 945 (3.0GHz)
RAM: 3 GB
OS: Windows 7 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
Video Card: AMD Radeon R7 250 or NVIDIA Geforce GTX 650
Free Disk Space: 14 GB
DescriptionLife is Strange: Before the Storm is a new three part; standalone adventure set three years before the first game in the BAFTA award-winning franchise.
You play as sixteen-year old Chloe Price who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success.
When Rachel learns a secret about her family that threatens to destroy her world, it is her newfound friendship with Chloe that gives her the strength to carry on.
No longer alone the girls must confront each other's demons and together, find a way to overcome them.
- Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
- ‘Backtalk’ - A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
- Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
- Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
- Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack & original score by Daughter
Gameplay Trailer Life is Strange: Before the Storm