- Release Date:2016
- Publisher:5pb. Games MAGES.
- Language:EN / JAP
System RequirementsCPU: Core i3 of Sandy Bridge generation or better
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics Series (It needs 1GB memory allocation)
Free Disk Space: 13 GB
DescriptionSTEINS;GATE is the award-winning time travel science-fiction interactive visual novel developed by 5pb. and Nitroplus.
It is widely considered to be one of the finest Visual Novels ever made.
STEINS;GATE follows a rag-tag band of tech-savvy young students who discover the means of changing the past via mail, using a modified microwave. Their experiments into how far they can go with their discovery begin to spiral out of control as they become entangled in a conspiracy surrounding SERN, the organisation behind the Large Hadron Collider, and John Titor who claims to be from a dystopian future.
Interaction with the game takes place through the “phone trigger” system, where the player can receive calls and text messages and decide whether to reply to them or not, changing the outcome of the game’s plot.
- Non-Linear Visual Novel - Discover multiple different endings depending on your choices in-game.
- HD 1080P - Enjoy the game with HD graphics and illustrations.
- Phone Trigger System - Interact via Rintaro’s cellphone to answer or ignore calls, and send and recieve emails. Your everday choices in life steer the story!
- 30-50 hours of reading time
Gameplay Trailer Steins;Gate
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory (with replace)