- Release Date:2020
- Developer:Route 59
- Publisher:Route 59, Coconut Island Games, PLAYISM
- Language:EN / Multi14
System RequirementsCPU: 2.5+ GHz Quad core
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 or better, ATI 7950 or better
Free Disk Space: 3 GB
DescriptionNecrobarista is a unique take on the visual novel medium. Follow a dynamic and diverse cast of characters as they navigate Melbourne's hipstery coffee culture, the questionable ethics of necromancy, and the process of letting go.
- Stylized, fully 3D cinematic presentation that draws from anime aesthetics.
- Soundtrack by Kevin Penkin, BAFTA-nominated composer for Florence, Made in Abyss, and Norn9.
- Delve into the world of the Terminal and fantasy Melbourne through free-roaming first-person scenes.
- Featuring goon-sack robots, alchemical coffee, and Australian folk hero Ned Kelly.
- Support for fourteen languages, including Korean, Arabic, and Russian.
Gameplay Trailer Necrobarista
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory