- Release Date:2016
- Developer:Playground Games
- Publisher:Microsoft Studios
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel i3-4170 @ 3.7Ghz
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 10 x64 build 1607 or later
Video Card: 2 GB VRAM NVIDIA GT 740 | AMD R7 250x
Free Disk Space: 60 GB
DescriptionYou’re in charge of the Horizon Festival. Customize everything, hire and fire your friends, and explore Australia in over 350 of the world’s greatest cars. Make your Horizon the ultimate celebration of cars, music, and freedom of the open road. How you get there is up to you. Drive through the vast desert and rocky canyons of the Outback to lush, wild rainforests, and to the sandy beaches and gleaming skyscrapers of Australia's Gold Coast.
Gameplay Trailer Forza Horizon 3
Additional Information:How to Launch
1. The game only works on Windows 10 x64 build 1607 or later. You also need to have the Windows Store, Xbox and Xbox Identity applications installed
2. Just in case, turn off the virtualization mode (Hyper-V) in the Windows settings or BIOS
3. The installer automatically turns on the developer mode in Windows, but if it does not work , do it manually see here
4. By default, the crack is installed at the end of the repack installation
5. If you have uncheck the automatic crack launch, run it manually from the desktop icon
6. After a successful crack installation, the game will appear in the Windows start menu. Launch the game from start menu.
7. When you first start the game it will offer a path to saves file - either create a new one, or use some of the existing ones.
8. If game does not launch - disconnect the Internet connection before starting the game.
9. Block the game in Windows Firewall. Forbid in firewall for games .exe file to access the Internet (outgoing / incoming connections).