- Release Date:2019
- Developer:KishMish Games
- Publisher:KishMish Games
- Language:EN / Multi14
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 1.9ghz Intel i5-equivalent processor or higher
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or similar AMD Radeon (no support for onboard cards)
Free Disk Space: 4 GB
DescriptionBecome a train driver! Don't lose your unique chance to take a look at the subway system in a new way!
The train control is made in accordance with reality - acceleration and braking, opening doors, switching cameras, setting up auto-informer and lots of other features.
- Traffic lights - A very important part of each subway and railroad are railway traffic lights. In the game, the mechanics of traffic lights is implemented, and the player is able to use the switch arrows to assemble the correct path for the train.
- Advanced passenger flow system - Passengers look realistic. They react on the arriving train, get on it and choose available seats in the car. If passengers see that the train is arriving at the station they need, they are standing near the doors in advance for exit.
Even day time is considered! There’re more passengers in peak hours, while there are no passengers at night because metro is closed.
- Passenger mode - You also have an opportunity to see the game from the passenger's point of view. At any time you can leave the train to take a look at the stations, enter it again and continue riding an AI-controlled train.
- The real metro with thoroughly recreated stations! - You will see the world's most beautiful subway - the Moscow Metro. The stations and tunnels are recreated as accurately as possible in accordance with reality. On the rail sections, all slopes and turns are observed. For releasing the game in Early Access we prepared 2 lines - 8A (Solntsevskaya Line) and 11 (Big Circle Line).
- Working day as a train driver - There are scenarios, where you need to complete various tasks. For example, you’ll have to drive an empty train from station to station, while on the other day you’ll need to follow the dispatch’s instructions when a person fell on the tracks.
Gameplay Trailer Metro Simulator 2020