- Release Date:2014
- Language:EN / JAP
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core2 Duo / Athron64 X2
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Video Card: DirectX 9.0c support (256 MB VRAM)
Free Disk Space: 512 MB
DescriptionIkaruga is a vertical shoot 'em up that features an unique polarity-switching gameplay.
Switch the ship's polarity and "get hit and absorb" enemy bullets!
Achieve High Score with the chain bonus!
- The player ship, all enemies and bullets are black or white.
- Player's polarity can be switched at will.
- Your ship can absorb enemy bullets of the same polarity.
- Filled energy goes to fire powerful homing lasers! (Release Power)
- Defeat 3 enemies in a row of the same polarity and get the chain bonus!
- Building up high scores feels like a puzzle game?
- Spectacular 3D graphics. Fast and smooth game play.
- 2 Players game (Local) and
- Double Play Mode: You can play 2 Players game with one controller.
- 5 levels. Tactical level design and boss battles.
- 3 difficulty levels: EASY, NORMAL, HARD.
- Change your tactics depending on the difficulty.
- 2 Game modes: ARCADE, PROTOTYPE (not hidden).
- Replay data save is available.
- You can also download them from the Leaderboards.
- Vertical screen mode support.
- You can also play the game like a side-scrolling shooter by rotating only the game screen.
Gameplay Trailer Ikaruga