- Release Date:2016
- Developer:ACQUIRE Corp.
- Publisher:Ghostlight LTD
- Language:EN / FR / GER
System RequirementsCPU: 2.13 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or equivalent
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows 7
Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 512Mb RAM and support for v3 shaders
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionThe Consequences of your actions will determine your fate! Choose to fight along side good or evil during the tumultuous time of the Sengoku era and carve your name into history. Become a hero or become infamous. The choice is yours! This is an action adventure game, set during Japan's Sengoka Era (mid-15th to early 17th century), in which players assume the role of a samurai immersed in conflict between various clans.
You must wield the sword of a mysterious lone samurai during Japan’s turbulent Sengoku era, in one of the most atmospheric action RPGs ever created.
Explore the villages, body-strewn battlefields, bandit fortresses, immense castles and local town of Amana, in an open world bustling with a rich cast of colourful characters that you can help, ignore or victimise.
Choose your friends and enemies carefully in a game where every decision has far-reaching consequences, and where finishing the game is just the beginning of your journey…
- The Butterfly Effect – More than 20 different endings. Your every action, no matter how subtle or ludicrous, could set in motion a huge variety of events, allowing for huge replayability. Explore new narrative paths, reveal new allies… and enemies!
- Huge Customization - Craft your own unique weapons from over 200 different parts. Create the ultimate unbreakable weapon to suit your preferred fighting style. Forge lethal swords, spears, pole axes and more outlandish weaponry and discover hundreds of new abilities as you become a true master of each weapon!
- Reward System and Samurai Rating – Your actions and conduct will reward you with Samurai Points and Titles, all of which unlock new game features, customisation options, outfits and accessories. Live as an honourable samurai, wallow in the low life of a bandit or strike your own path! Your choices lead to new endings, strange followers and other unexpected outcomes.
- The Pen Can Be Mightier Than the Sword - Fight your enemies by force or take the diplomatic route, using subtle gestures like the unsheathing of your sword or kowtowing. Featuring an extensive dialogue tree, combo system and much, much more!
Gameplay Trailer Way of the Samurai 3
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the installed games directory (with replace)